Sunday, March 14, 2010

My skylark


I was so cruel
I was so selfish..
I imprisoned my skylark in a prison..
The strongest prison in the world..
One much stonger than the Alcatraz
You're not to be mistaken..
Its not made of steel..Not of iron..
Its walls are made of love..

Without knowing her passions..
her ambitions...
She was thirsty for something..
I didn't mind..
She was weaping..
I didn't notice..
Finally she fainted..
I was sad..
I didn't understand what was my mistake..
I did love her..
Didn't I give her enough?
I heard somebody whispering at me..
"Foolish guy"
I was forced to make a retrospection..
Then i realized my mistake..
Something I should never have done..
What am I?
A man who created a hell with love..

I released my skylark ..
It dissappeared in the air..
I was empty..
With my eyes full of tears..
I thought it would never come back..
A result of my bad business..
I kept my eyes wide open..
I was longing for her..
All of a sudden..
I heard a melody...
From the heavens..
I identified the voice..
It's my skylark..
Soon came the realization..
The things that she wanted..
To soar in the sky...
To recite poems in her loneliness..
To beg mighty Zeus for the rains...
I wept..
Tears of happiness..
Soon came the thunder..
And then the rains..
I was blushed..
Moreover she is the SKYLARK..





4 comments:

  1. hey... gr8 dude....

    i neva knew u had such a talent..

    keep up d work...

    and get some lyrics done for me too ...

    we'll make an album

    if u r interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehhhh!!!!!!!!!!ur own lines?????
    da...

    ReplyDelete