Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Passover.



Today is the Passover festival..
I attended the Holy Communian Service in my church

The jews celebrated the passover festival to remember their liberation
from the mighty hands of Egyptian pharoah to the promised land of Canan..

I thought what is the significance of the passover festival in our life..
I came to a conclusion..

The passover festival should make us remember the great sacrifice
of Jesus Christ,the blood of the holy lamb,
the redemption which he granted us through it..


We should make ourselves ready for great sacrifices for the sake of others..
A self-denial is much demanded..
The word "Exodus" is having a much broader meaning
We should leave our old regimes back and begin a new journey..

A new journey to eternity...

It is the time to make a retrospection..
Where are we going?
What will you say at your last breath?


"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race,
I have kept the faith.Now there is in store for me
the crown of righteousness, which the Lord,
the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day —
and not only to me,but also to all who have longed
for his appearing" (2 TIMOTHY 4:6-8)

2 comments:

  1. When you write you write with such great passion. You can express yourself very well when and as you write
    i very much enjoyed reading your blog
    (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading..
    I am trying to improve..

    ReplyDelete