Saturday, April 17, 2010

My new job..


I was in time,
As always I will be
I had my certificates,
certificates of merit
properly arranged,
and appropriately organized..
As I was waiting the call,
I had a look at the candidates..
All seemed a little tense..
I took the advantage
I made some discussions
I couldn't convince them,
So I confused them.
Then came my number
I walked in..
with so much of confidence
There was seated the panel..
The dual membered board
which constituted
The Lord of The Universe
and beside him,The Daemon
I wished the members
"Be seated",I heard a voice
"Thank You sir",I replied
I made myself comfortable
I felt like I'm the fulcrum
In between North and South poles..
I handed over the files..
No change for the regular procedure..
I was a little tactful
So that I remained at the centre..
Not loosing anybody's interest
I explained my abilities
and I seemed so fluent in my answers
I was quite sure that they were impressed
"Tell me your mail ID",said the first member
"sjs88.4u@gmail.com",I replied
"You wont be pissed of,just a day's time",
assured the second..
I left the room,
with my head held high
I eagerly awaited the result
I refreshed my mail often
And finally my anxiety was ended
"I am selected"
"Congratulations",said my dad
I kissed him in return
I'm the new security officer
to watch the entrance,
which seperated the heaven and the hell
with quick chance of promotion..
To heaven,if I'm sincere
To hell,if I'm corrupted
Anyway I was sure of one thing
This job wont last for long..
But atleast for the name sake
I'm having a job
My new job..

No comments:

Post a Comment