Monday, September 19, 2011

A day in the University


Today I went to the University of Liverpool to confirm my registration in the University.Saw an enormous crowd in front of the Foundation building.Thank God that I've alrady finished my formalities.I felt a bit lonely in the beginning but then I got a beautiful Turkish girl Ela for my company.She is an undergraduate student in the Department of Architecture.The Liverpool dialect is a bit different.It sounded funny at the beginning.
I visited the department of Architecture with Ela.Ela is so good with maps that she guided me to the Ashton Building where the mighty Department of Computer Science is.I was told to attend the induction on Friday the 23rd of September.
The much anticipated welcome programme in the Brittania Adelphi Hotel by the Student Guild was quite an event.We had a traditional British tea and got a chance to socialize..I met Chandan, my classmate and Leo a veteran in the field who joined in the Electronics and Telecommunications Dept.
Thus ended a beautiful day...

No comments:

Post a Comment