Monday, May 10, 2010

And finally the Summer Rains..


I'm in my new home and was around 6 p.m yesterday
(May 9th)
Laden with disturbing thoughts,I stood at the balcony
Playing mind games..
And calculations,never going to end..
I was humming to myself..
Now that I've completed my U.G exams I'm free..
Free in the sense without a job..
I can't blame the nerve-shaking economic uncertainty..
It's not fair to blame anybody..
I'm really struggling under heavy expectations..
I wish I could disconnect the pain..

"Expectations are the leechers of happiness"
Is it right? May be..
Is it the case with others? I don't know..
Many of my friends are going to work..
A job! I can't imagine..
May be I'm not mature enough for a job..
My tear glands were activated..
Thank God! My brain could sense my feelings..
I felt so embarrassed that I couldn't even cry..
Crying is a sort of relief..
Not always..
Am I abandoned?
The summer heat is so intense..
I felt difficult to tolerate..
I looked up to heavens..
I awaited a response from my father..
For an action there is a reaction..
A chilling breeze touched my cheeks..
Ahhh! I could sigh..
Soon I saw the search lights from heaven..
Bright beams!
I was in the spotlight..
A rhythm of thunder followed..
Then started the rains...
Winds grew stronger..
I feared it could drive my clouds away..
(Most often we're pessimistic,We don't have
time to think about the advantages..
We're busy analyzing the disadvantages)

The rains may satisfy the thirsty earth..
The flowers in my garden looked excited..
Their petals were glittering with water droplets
The rains were about to finish..
I was cherished with some good feelings..
It couldn't bring out a butterfly effect..
But was certainly a relief for an hour or two..
I waited until the last drop which splattered..
"Sajith",I heard my mom's sweet voice..
It was the call for the dinner..
Yesterday was the Mother's Day..
A day dedicated to all sweet mothers for their
condition-less service..


No comments:

Post a Comment